Monday, October 12, 2015

Napkin Exchange Final Results

The napkin exchange project was finished over a year ago, but I never got around to posting photos of the 7 napkins I received from my fellow weavers.  This was a fun project and I need to participate in other exchanges, whether its more napkins, towels, or other handwoven items.  I enjoyed thinking, planning and weaving up the napkins, knowing that they will be used by seven other weavers.  We had plenty of time to complete the exchange so there were no deadlines to worry about.  My only issue was that I would not be in town the day of the exchange, so I had to deliver my napkins in advance and not get to see the other three groups.  I wove three additional napkins in my color and added to the 7 from the exchange, I now have 10 napkins and 10 matching placemats.  The three napkins I wove are the three on the right hand side of the bottom row.

Date Finished  October 2014
Loom  Baby Wolf
Weave Structure  Fancy Twill
Reed  10, 20 epi
Warp     Fiber  Cotton
              Count  8/2
              Color  Natural              
Warp     Width in Reed  20"
              Ends  402
              Length  7 yds
Weft      Fiber  Cotton
              Count  8/2
              Color  Various
              Mfr  Valley
              Source  WEBS
Beat                       50/50                     
Size  Made 10 napkins
Notes






No comments:

Post a Comment