Wednesday, December 30, 2015

M and W Christmas Towels




Every Christmas, I make Christmas gifts for friends and family and I realized in early December, I didn't have quite enough towels. I usually gift from 8-12 towels.  In thinking about a draft for the towels, I settled on Ms & Ws because the last name of four of the recipients begins with W and it seemed appropriate.  I had plenty of 8/2 cotton in several shades of pink, red and purple that seemed festive for Christmas gifting.




Structure M & W
Source  Strickler
Date Finished  December 2015
Loom  Baby Wolf
Reed  23 epi
Warp     Fiber cotton
              Count  8/2
              Color  Deep pink, light pink, purple and red
              Mfr  Webs and UKI
              Source
Warp     Width in Reed  20 inch
              Ends  462
              Length 7 yds
Weft      Fiber  cotton
              Count  8/2
              Color  red and light pink
              Mfr  Webs and Uki
              Source
Beat                       50/50                     

No comments:

Post a Comment